Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Saturday, September 01, 2007

No. 325 A turning point after 324...

It's been a long time, but I didn't forget out my beloved blog, the blog that got me through it all...this blog I have to say is not coming to an end, sometimes I feel like such a douche writing in it, I feel that everything about me that is negative is in this blog, maybe I really am a negative person, or maybe I don't know, besides the fact that I cannot be that bad of a person or at least karma did not get to me because my ideal goal in life or rather my 'dream' was to become a lawyer, in which I was deathly close to not occurring, really close, too close for comfort, but I am, in fact, in a remote location going to school to "fight for justice" and when I mean "fight for justice," that is really just a glorified term to hopefully be a good lawyer that "aids" others in conflicts that they cannot solve themselves and hope to be at least rewarded in some way, preferably through monetary compensation...and i also realized if you are on the track to become a lawyer, that does not directly correlate to spelling things correctly as shown through my other classmates, or maybe at least I have a one up on them?