Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Sunday, December 24, 2006

No. 318 Sometimes I ask myself?

Sometimes I ask myself what I did to deserve all this? Usually it's good things, but obviously it must be horrible because some how all these bad things happen to me... for instance:

1. I got a bad haircut, it was awful and now I vowed never go to to him again.
2. I lost power and lost cable for days and nights causing us to live in a hotel and to to mention the stress and anxiety that was put upon me because we didn't have heat and someone is cheap.
3. I don't have a Christmas gift, I really don't from my parents, I usually pick something out each year, it didn't happen this year.
4. I had someone yell at me because I micromanaged them? Fuck you bitch.
5. Someone told me I didn't get them a gift last year, fuck you too bitch.
6. Someone said my tree is fake, at least I can put it in the stand girlfriend.
7. I got this wicked paper cut-I never get papercuts. I still have the scar.


What has happened, did I watch that Lindsay Lohan movie, Just My Luck and I too had someone suck all the luck out of me, besides the fact that no, I don't just play those scratch off games and win 100 bucks and no I didn't have some hot boy kiss me therefore sucking the luck out of me. Speaking of hot boys, my mom tried to discourage me from marrying, look lady, at some 22 years old girl without a serious boyfriend ever, it's looking slim too bitch, so whatever you are thinking...

Anyways, why, why do we sometimes feel so blessed and lucky, and sometimes, like this time, I feel like the black sheep, like I broke a mirror, opened an umbrella inside, and crossed paths with a black cat? Why me?