Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My 489th post...

Where is my sweet escape? Why did I ever do to deserve this. Yes, I am grateful for everything I have. Yes I am not living in somalia and living with $1 per month as my wages. I am lucky, I know I am, I like to push the envelope, I know I can do it, I just need that acceptance, that feeling that says, "yes we agree too..." and where is, will it ever come, what if it doesn't? I get why some things transpire, but why do these things happen to others and not me? What have they got that I don't? Oy vey...