Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

If I ever see you again...

So my area has been fighting this wicked windstorm and we're just cleaning up. Lots of people have had to some how get through the cold, some choose to go to a hotel, we did at the realization that our 4th night in a 40 some degree house was unfeasible. So i'm at the hotel, during the morning there is a continental breakfast-not bad, so i'm making myself a waffle on those rotating waffle machines, this lady, she's like 20 something-those outdoorsy ones that wear helly hansen not northface and like hiking boots opens my waffle maker, so I say oh that's mine, not in a mean way, but like "hello, you shouldn't be touching other people's stuff..." so then she uses the other one, it says to stir the batter, she looks at it disgusted, I don't say anything, she takes a while to stir it, fine whatever, then she pours it in and doesn't rotate it, it starts to beep, I tell her, "oh, you're suppose to rotate it" and she thinks, and at the same time the lady handling the breakfast comes over to assist her-because yea, some people don't know what to do ok, it's a very known fact, so she then parks off to me, "I don't like to be micromanaged by strangers" and I was so stunned I was like, "sorry" but you know what, if I found out where she lived, I would ask the local electricity company to tell them that that area is a low priority and don't bother fixing it, karma is karma though so I hope she gets what she deserves, that was awful, and if I ever see that fucking bitch again, believe you me I will make your day miserable you pathetic woman who make other women look bad, and then when I go to leave she gets up and does a little "oh semi smile, and I look at her like, "if you ever want to fuck with me bitch, you better grab a shovel, because you better start digging bitch." Yea, she was evil and you know what, I know karma comes to people, I mean, sure if you were pissed that I told you to rotate the waffle maker, just say, "YEA I KNOW!" and like move on, but she was all snooty like "I don't appreciate being micromanaged by strangers" and you know what, I hope you are micromanaged by strangers and I hope you get poorer by living in that miserable hotel etc. She was such a bitch and i've never encountered someone that awful and she wasn't even a WASP, like sure, maybe if you were Donald Trump and said that, I mean i'd be like fine asshole, but I mean, you looked like you needed assistance since you opened my fucking waffle maker, didn't know to stir the batter and didn't rotate the waffle iron, but whatever, one day, I hope you burn you hand on that waffle maker ot teach you a lesson you miserable piece of shit. I highly doubt you will be reading this, but just know that one day, you will get what is coming to you if it's not by me because I doubt we run in the same circles, and when that occurs, you will be miserable as I will smile sweetly in my sleep.

Second person that pissed me off. Yes, I am annoyed with you because you always throw in that mumbo jumbo of reg E and ucc-4 and blah blah blah, I see you watch tv in the lobby, read the newspaper in the lobby, then read the newspaper in our company's lobby, then have a newspaper in your office, sure I don't care if you don't have anything to do, but when i ask you to do something as you are teh head and you have to cover for your people, you say I don't know, she's on vacation, I don't know what to do-that' doesn't help me or anyone else fucker, it also doesn't help that I see you talk to the security guard, I see you also go down to the garage and you aren't leaving for lunch, not that I micromanage, but when it's deadline and I still can't find you for something that you are taking care of, yea, I get annoyed, and then I see you, reading the newspaper again and ask you about something, you don't want to talk to me in the public lobby and want to go behind closed doors, yea, whatever asshole, and know that your ass is grass because your department is sending out the cash but isn't receiving anything in, beware because you soon may have to be looking for another job, and I hope you do, because you're miserable to talk to and you don't get anything done, especially on deadline, at least for me, and you come over to ask stupid questions all the time, and how old are you, older then me, you should know, especially if you quote that compliance bullshit.

People are really pissing me off, honestly, not to mention some people who don't charge some customers and then charge some customers fees on top of fees even when the company's system has decided not to do it, whatever, that's why I understand why some people are mean to them, why some people have bad things happen to them, I get it now, I really do.