Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dealing the bad hand...

Why, why is it me, why, i'm starting to realize how my life is slowly becoming like Drew Barrymore's character on Never Been Kissed, except I will probably not get Michael Vartan...jesus, so now, after my debacle of my third aunt, no I have to tell her classmate, my second aunt on my mother's side, the one that for the year after her husband's death only worn black and white that my aunt has croaked because my mother can't call her since she's in Chicago and there is a time difference and she won't be able to call during the day as she is mega busy. Ok, I am the year of the rat... i'm extremely squirmy and I can easily cry, like I said before, I stopped watching Disney movies when I was in middle school past as I couldn't handle the sorrow that was accompanied with the movies-like I couldn't even hold it in and I am forever scared by Bambi-the first movie I saw in the theater. So anyways, I have to tell my aunt who is deadly afraid of dying, she freaks out and thinks she needs to call 911 because she had a nose bleed and the bleeding hasn't stopped after 2 minutes...jesus, and i'm suppose to tell her this...talk about appropriate huh? Honestly, while other people aren't even notified when we have an issue as we don't want to "disturb" them, but everyone can tell me what to do or not and don't worry about my feelings even though i'm probably the one that is so emotionally wrecked here, I mean at one point in my life I think I was "pondering" life too much and crying for 16 hours and just sleeping the rest of the 8 hours...and you're telling me I have to tell my 80 year old aunt that her classmate is dead...perfect for me...