Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No. 316 God Damn Man?!?!

Ok,

So at work there was this man, who is of a particular ethnic background in which everyone is suppose to bow to him and it's all about power relationships. Anyways, he comes into my place of work where he has to sign some paperwork. We bend over backwards for him, he's not suppose to be doing something, we make it ok and we compromise, even though we don't do it for anyone, but here's my rant, so his fucking name is 8 letter total, complete, as in 4 for his first and 4 for his last, and he scribbles it, it's not even like he cursive rights it, you can't even tell that it's his name in teh end, it just looks like the first letter and scribble, what is the big fucking deal, so he has to sign some documents, three in all. I ask him, "can you print your name too" and he like baulks at me implying, "no, he can't fucking print is 8 letter name because he's too damn important" so i'm like ok fine, whatever, if auditors come and get me i don't fucking care, i'm "at will" anyways, also, he made it such a big deal for this one step that is crucial, but apparently he is saying no, it's in form of contacting him verbally, because from where he's from, one of the top 10 GNP producers, he says it takes 7.50 to call us and won't do it unless we pay for that too, um, has the man ever heard of an international cell phone or like one of those plans, come on, he conducts business all over the world he says, but he like doesn't have an international cell phone or just like call, even though he can send you things eletronically, whatever, god, some people are such idiots and he's like a prime candidate to have his identity stolen I tell you, some people...