Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Saturday, September 13, 2008

No. 328...some year later...

Wow, its hard to believe that i've stopped blogging, we'll its not hard, since now "blogging" is considered a job, and not just a place for your thoughts...its almost if not a multi-million dollar business. But here I am, yet again, maybe I blog at my weakest moments and I don't tend to read it over again. I've had a good run this year, and have gone out literally every weekend, but this weekend, i've taken it slow, just hung out with some girlfriends, a dog, and a few movies and a pizza. I miss those days, but yet, you know either being at a bar or being at someone's house, being surrounded by people, I still feel lonely. This probably sounds incredibly stupid, but I think my happiest moments are when i'm lying in bed with someone and we're just talking, be it a girl, boy, whatever, and no i'm not polyamourous or at least I don't think I am, we don't even have to be touching, I prefer not to, but its the closeness, its the conversation, its the sense that we're almost at one with each other. Because yet again, I feel like no one is like myself. Some would say its a compliment, but I find it a curse. Not that I want everyone to be like me, god no, but you know sometimes i'd like people to understand where I come from, how I relate, my struggles, my insecurities, my issues...no one truly understands me, and I don't know if that is a gift or a curse. The irony of life, you've got all these great people who can give you certain bits and pieces of them, but no one to complete the whole...