Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Entourage = Sex and the City?

Um, has anyone else made that equation, it is like The Entourage is the answer to Sex and the City. I mean, hello, does anyonen else see this, four guys = four girls. four guys doing girl things, aka eating out at trendy places a la fred segal a la balthazar...um...buying things, talking about "products" and sex mainly, JESUS, HELLO, THE ENTOURAGE IS LIKE THE MALE VERSION OF SEX AND THE CITY...but less sexually explicit, and they call themselves men...