Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ramblings...

1. Timbaland, how promscious were you?

Jesus, I looked at the video, um, Timbaland, have you been working out because your arms seemed to have mutliplied by two? JESUS MAN, that's all I have to say, and that your neck is HUGGGGGGGE.

2. Justin is not bringing sexy back, especially with those comments!

What the heck Justin, I don't think sexy ever went out, well except for Britney, but she says she's just pregnant, yea, tell that to Heidi Klum, though yes, Britney was not a runway supermodel. Yea, and Justin, FYI, telling the world that the drugs you do, lots of them, are done where cameras aren't seen is a. cocky b. tactless. Ever heard of Kate Moss? Oh, and are you trying to be "dirrty" a la Christina or "oops I did it again" a la Britney, it's not working, whatever, you were on a Mickey Mouse show man.