Diary of Goddess: Life Lessons Learned

I started this blog in HS, when I was this materialistic, but saying I wasn't materialistic first to start a blog and thought my life was so fab since all I did was school, shop, & friends. Fast forward 4 years later, I became this college student that realized that college life wasn't like the movies and MY struggle began...Some 10 years from HS and here I am, living my dream of going to law school, bringing a whole new meaning to MY struggle…

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wah is this?

It's 1:38 and i'm sitting here listening to Paris after a long ass night, what am I doing, trying not agonize over losing sleep-no in fact I find Paris's Stars are Blind is quite soothing-so shoot me, what's not soothing is when she doesn't wear underwear. Ugh, all I know is that I just realized that a college degree means nothing. It only gets you so far, a 4.0 does not mean a thing, it's more about your potential, the potential to do something. For instance, Mr. Gates has the potential to finish school, but he also had the potential to start Microsoft, therefore he didn't need school, but he had the potential to finish. I realize that my college degree means nothing, it's about my potential, and I hope others see this too...

I also realize that I am the happiest by myself, hanging with a few select friends, and buying stuff. I realize my second home really is the mall. It's were I feel inhibited and free. The thought of beautiful people, better possessions, and people with their significant others does not worry me a bit. In fact, I feel like that movie Love is actually all around-it's just not with me...Ugh, but at least I bought those Burberry bags-it made me feel better for now that is.

I also love Paris' new song, "Jealousy" like that isn't meant for a particular person...gee, I had no idea it wasn't about just "girls who are hungry" hmmmm, can we say "hello Nicole?"